Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > 5.9 ZJ replaces my 88 XJ

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

5.9 ZJ replaces my 88 XJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

5.9 ZJ replaces my 88 XJ

Email Bookmark Print
babyboy303

Jeep Information

I was happy with the XJ. But I wanted a few more bells and wistles. I was going to get a ZJ with a 4.0 untell I found out about the 5.9 ZJ. I was sold. It took a year to find one and save the money to buy it. I got it in December of 2010. It has 208,XXX miles on it. I have a Flowmaster exaust and K&N dropin filter. The electric fans have been replaced with a machanical one. I have replaced all the speakers except the cargo back top 4. The head unit is a Kenwood CD with Aux and USB ports. Also added a 12 in sub. It sounds great for me. In working on adding a 2nd battery now.

Babyboy303 ;0P

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.