Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > 5.9 ZJ replaces my 88 XJ

Only 2 Days left to win $3,800 Jeep Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention seahawks fans!!! Want to save some $$$ ??!!

5.9 ZJ replaces my 88 XJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

5.9 ZJ replaces my 88 XJ

Email Bookmark Print
babyboy303

Jeep Information

I was happy with the XJ. But I wanted a few more bells and wistles. I was going to get a ZJ with a 4.0 untell I found out about the 5.9 ZJ. I was sold. It took a year to find one and save the money to buy it. I got it in December of 2010. It has 208,XXX miles on it. I have a Flowmaster exaust and K&N dropin filter. The electric fans have been replaced with a machanical one. I have replaced all the speakers except the cargo back top 4. The head unit is a Kenwood CD with Aux and USB ports. Also added a 12 in sub. It sounds great for me. In working on adding a 2nd battery now.

Babyboy303 ;0P

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.