Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Stalling Problem Still Not Solved

Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops and

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Stalling Problem Still Not Solved Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Stalling Problem Still Not Solved

Email Bookmark Print
NightSkyWatcher
College Station

Jeep Information

I have posted here before but so long ago I guess my threads are gone. I STILL have the same old stalling issue with this Jeep. $1,000 in repairs and about as much in rental car fees. Our local Jeep repair dealers have been less then kind and want to re-do all the work that has been done on it in the past 1.5 years so they can see the "original" issue. I am out of money. Just brought it home this morning AGAIN and although it ran okay home, it stalled at idle in the driveway. In the past I have printed out your suggestions and given them to my mechanic. He has done everything he could even putting his own money in it to help me. I am a travel nurse and suicide/crisis intervention counselor. I never know if I am going to get where I am going and am posting this one last ditch effort hoping someone can tell me something. After all my resources have been used up in repairs to this Jeep I can by no means afford a down payment or a car payment. I understand by having read on this forum in the past I am not alone. Thanks.
I forgot to tell you what jeep I have. 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. I may be in the wrong forum but I can not find one that fits....

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.