Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > 1993 Jeep Cherokee Larado with some health issues.

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

1993 Jeep Cherokee Larado with some health issues. Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

1993 Jeep Cherokee Larado with some health issues.

Email Bookmark Print
Michael1993jeep

Jeep Information

Hey guys I bought this jeep to navagate around here in Colorado. Since then it's been a problem. It has a rough idle, but great acceleration. I have changed out distributor, crankshaft sensor, plugs, wires, map sensor, fuel filter and vacuum lines. Going down the road I did have a really bad gas fume problem, but that has seem to stop. I'm planning a move with it back to Florida, using the jeep to tow a uhaul trailer. And it also has a hard time starting hot or cold. No engine light coming on. Any help would be Grrreat and really appreciated.

Sent from my LS670 using JeepForum

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.