Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > MJ Comanche > New guy here

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

New guy here Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep MJ Comanche Next Jeep

New guy here

Email Bookmark Print
ruckin

Jeep Information

Hey guys, new to the jeep world. I'm typically a Muscle car/import race car guy. I now own an 86 Comanche XLS Custom. It was my father in-laws and he was the original owner from 85. The truck has 69k original miles and is in great shape. 3 years ago I had it repainted the stock maroon color with a little more metal flake in it to give it an updated look. I also started swapping the interior out. It came stock with red interior and I switched it all to black. New carpet, dash, door panels etc. The truck has the 2.5l AMC motor with the 3 speed tranny. It also has the 7 foot bed option with the roll bar. I love modding up my cars so in the near future I plan on adding a 3" lift and some new wheels and tires. If there's any other good mods worth doing please let me know. It's pretty much just a truck to mess around with as I have a car and a bike for daily use. Thanks in advance guys and glad to be part of the forum.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.