idk.....
Rear Axle
it is also there
Transfer Case
n/a (2wd)
Front Axle
its there
Information
i traded a family member a 9mm pistol for this truck. it kept overheating on him after he replaced the heater core. he ran it so hot for so long it needed a head gasket and new freeze plugs. he was done with it. he had already put a new exhaust system on it, a new harmonic balancer, and valve cover gasket.
so... i do work on this beast. thinking its a quick head gasket kit and 5 freeze plugs away from running great. then i (with a lot of help from this very website) replaced: all the injector "o" rings, new spark plugs, new wires, new battery, new knock sensor, new crankshaft position sensor, new water pump, new front calipers (both sides), new front break hoses (both sides), new master cylander, new break booster, new speedometer cable, and burped this wonderful closed cooling system. now it runs and stops great.:cheers:

Comments

· Registered
1 Posts
ok.... ive read all sorts of posts on this death wobble. ive been driving my newly "fixed" jeep commanche for a few days now. I think there might b a problem. this "Death wobble" what is it? when i hit a bump or change lanes at 55 or so i feel a "wobble" , But! it stops just as suddenly as it starts. is this the death wobble? or is this just the begining? ive heard about all of the band aids, i dont want any.... i need solutions. my pregnant wife is driving this thing and i need to solve this before it gets out of hand.

· Registered
8 Posts
sickofitall said:
ok.... ive read all sorts of posts on this death wobble. ive been driving my newly "fixed" jeep commanche for a few days now. I think there might b a problem. this "Death wobble" what is it? when i hit a bump or change lanes at 55 or so i feel a "wobble" , But! it stops just as suddenly as it starts. is this the death wobble? or is this just the begining? ive heard about all of the band aids, i dont want any.... i need solutions. my pregnant wife is driving this thing and i need to solve this before it gets out of hand.
Go to www.project-jk.com check the hints and tips and there is a write up and video about the death wobble and what to do about it...
Hope it works