Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > MJ Comanche > Comanche

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Comanche Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep MJ Comanche Next Jeep

Comanche

Email Bookmark Print

qhead72
South Texas

Jeep Information

Year:1991

Model:Comanche

Engine:4.0

Transmission:5 speed AX-15

Transfer Case:NP231

Front Axle:HP30 with CAD

Rear Axle:D35

Suspension:3 inch lift

Tires:31x10.50-15

Wheels:15x8 steel

Future Modifications:Refresh the drivetrain and 5 inch lift

Hi everyone. My son and I had been looking for a small 4x4 to replace his 2000 Ranger 2WD. We had looked at Comanches on the web a few months ago but had not found anything. Last Thursday I got home early from work and saw a newspaper dealership ad for a " 91 Jeep Comache $988" (mispelled). I called and talked to the salesman and he said it had just been traded in, 4x4 with a 5 speed manual, needs 2 tires but drives well. So I drove 75 miles to check it out. It was a decent looking white short bed 4x4, 4.0 six, 5 speed with non-working AC, 2 small rust holes in each floorboard, a few spots of surface rust and a nice short square tube rear bumper. The body was pretty straight with faded original paint. The clutch seemed to go way down with a short engagement but it did run OK. Had been lifted about 3". So I offered $700 and they accepted. Whole thing was $941 with tax, title and license.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.