Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > MJ Comanche > Boss Manche

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Boss Manche Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep MJ Comanche Next Jeep

Boss Manche

Email Bookmark Print

bossmanche

Jeep Information

Year:1991

Model:Comanche Sportruck 4x4 short bed

Engine:4.0 Straight 6 High Output

Transmission:AX 15

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 30

Axle Gear Ratio:3:07

Suspension:None yet

Tires:30's

Future Modifications:4 in lift, 33's, dana 44 and 60

This is my Comanche. I love this truck more than anything and will never let go of it

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

olewilly
View olewilly's Jeep
04-15-2013, 02:03 PM
You need a 6" lift with 33. It would make it look BA

gunut
View gunut's Jeep
04-20-2013, 08:49 AM
I like her just the way she is....

JeepComanche89
View JeepComanche89's Jeep
04-20-2013, 08:52 AM
Awesome comanche! I agree with keeping it stock. Heres mine, i love it but kinda wish that o had yours sometimes haha.

Attachment 611729

olewilly
View olewilly's Jeep
04-20-2013, 09:53 PM
Jeep comanche89 that is one mean lookin machine man!! 2 thumbs up!! My first Comanche was stock and I had a wreck in it, and I miss it terribly but here's my new one

Attachment 612188

JeepComanche89
View JeepComanche89's Jeep
04-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olewilly
Jeep comanche89 that is one mean lookin machine man!! 2 thumbs up!! My first Comanche was stock and I had a wreck in it, and I miss it terribly but here's my new one
Hey that new ones nothing to sneeze at lol. That looks nice man. And thank you for the compliment! Allot of money and even more work, but a suppose it was all worth it. I love the truck, but sometimes I wish i took a slightly less ambitious route lol.

olewilly
View olewilly's Jeep
04-21-2013, 08:45 AM
Haha I understand that!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.