User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > your first jeep and what u do too it

6th annual beat your wife to the credit cards sale!!Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales at JeepHut.comCrawler Conceptz at Black Friday and Cyber Mon

your first jeep and what u do too it Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

your first jeep and what u do too it

Email Bookmark Print

Jeep Information

My first jeep cost me 50$,it is a 89 Cherokee pioneer ,I have replaced the radiator ,motor ,trans ,t case,front inner stub shaft,drivers seat..I have sort of a custom 3'' lift, have the leaf packs in the rear with bar pin deletes,long arm lower control arms zj v8 front coils w/a 2'' spacer and rancho rs 9000 shocks.i have a cb radio from the 80s brand new in the box,good find eh...
The exhaust is all me,2.5'' pipe,glass pack,pacesetter header(love it) runs great...I get 19 at 85mph...that's awesome (w/235.75.15)I have a trans cooler from a ford super duty on it,I had to mount it under the hood and make a hood scoop for it,all custom....and works great.NOW.........I am replacing the whole rear floor and part of under the rear seat....using 14g steel for extra strength... I have currently over 7k in this rig and it looks like it was a recovered stolen vehicle. Starting it with a screw driver its ghetto,lol

Sent from my DROID4 using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.