Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > your first jeep and what u do too it

Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Artec Holiday Sale!

your first jeep and what u do too it Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

your first jeep and what u do too it

Email Bookmark Print
oldcelicaracer

Jeep Information

My first jeep cost me 50$,it is a 89 Cherokee pioneer ,I have replaced the radiator ,motor ,trans ,t case,front inner stub shaft,drivers seat..I have sort of a custom 3'' lift, have the leaf packs in the rear with bar pin deletes,long arm lower control arms zj v8 front coils w/a 2'' spacer and rancho rs 9000 shocks.i have a cb radio from the 80s brand new in the box,good find eh...
The exhaust is all me,2.5'' pipe,glass pack,pacesetter header(love it)..it runs great...I get 19 at 85mph...that's awesome (w/235.75.15)I have a trans cooler from a ford super duty on it,I had to mount it under the hood and make a hood scoop for it,all custom....and works great.NOW.........I am replacing the whole rear floor and part of under the rear seat....using 14g steel for extra strength... I have currently over 7k in this rig and it looks like it was a recovered stolen vehicle. Starting it with a screw driver its ghetto,lol

Sent from my DROID4 using JeepForum

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.