Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > XJLife

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

XJLife Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

XJLife

Email Bookmark Print

MrJefe
Fayetteville

Jeep Information

Year:1998

Model:XJ Cherokee Sport

Engine:4.0 I-6

Transmission:AW4 Auto

Transfer Case:NP242 SelecTrac 4WD

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Chrysler 8.25

Axle Gear Ratio:3.55

Suspension:Hybrid Tuff Country / Old Man Emu 5"

Tires:33x12.5r15 DuraTracs

Wheels:Cragar Soft8s

Armor:Skids

Recovery Gear:None

Accessories:Midland CB Radio

Future Modifications:Bumpers and Long Arm Kit

I am looking to continue upgrade and build this XJ to maintain great Daily Driving Road Manners while being a respectable and capable offroad trail rig for family camping and RVing trips.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Monkeyarms
View Monkeyarms's Jeep
05-16-2013, 05:00 PM
Nice I'm doing a similar job myself 31s with 3 inch lift unfortunately motor just blew

MrJefe
View MrJefe's Jeep
05-23-2013, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyarms
Nice I'm doing a similar job myself 31s with 3 inch lift unfortunately motor just blew
Oh man! So sorry I hear that. Ouch. Best of luck in your rebuild! You staying traditional 4.0L ?

Monkeyarms
View Monkeyarms's Jeep
05-23-2013, 04:29 PM
I was just given a 351 modified with tranny and transfer case and the frame to a 1978 f150 on 35's I'm thinking of getting really stupid here and seeing what happens. LOL

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.