Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > XJLife

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

XJLife Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

XJLife

Email Bookmark Print

MrJefe
Fayetteville

Jeep Information

Year:1998

Model:XJ Cherokee Sport

Engine:4.0 I-6

Transmission:AW4 Auto

Transfer Case:NP242 SelecTrac 4WD

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Chrysler 8.25

Axle Gear Ratio:3.55

Suspension:Hybrid Tuff Country / Old Man Emu 5"

Tires:33x12.5r15 DuraTracs

Wheels:Cragar Soft8s

Armor:Skids

Recovery Gear:None

Accessories:Midland CB Radio

Future Modifications:Bumpers and Long Arm Kit

I am looking to continue upgrade and build this XJ to maintain great Daily Driving Road Manners while being a respectable and capable offroad trail rig for family camping and RVing trips.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Monkeyarms
View Monkeyarms's Jeep
05-16-2013, 05:00 PM
Nice I'm doing a similar job myself 31s with 3 inch lift unfortunately motor just blew

MrJefe
View MrJefe's Jeep
05-23-2013, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyarms
Nice I'm doing a similar job myself 31s with 3 inch lift unfortunately motor just blew
Oh man! So sorry I hear that. Ouch. Best of luck in your rebuild! You staying traditional 4.0L ?

Monkeyarms
View Monkeyarms's Jeep
05-23-2013, 04:29 PM
I was just given a 351 modified with tranny and transfer case and the frame to a 1978 f150 on 35's I'm thinking of getting really stupid here and seeing what happens. LOL

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.