Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > What size wheels? Help!

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

What size wheels? Help! Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

What size wheels? Help!

Email Bookmark Print
ATCer
Memphis

Jeep Information

Year:1993

Model:Cherokee

Engine:4.0

Rear Axle:8.25

Suspension:RE 3.5" Super Ride

Tires:?

Wheels:?

Armor:To come

Recovery Gear:To come

Accessories:N/A

Future Modifications:You name it.

What size wheel 15"-17" and what back spacing do I need? I ordered an RE 3.5" kit that has not arrived yet and am now wondering what size wheels I need. Jeep will be used for on and off-road use, both light trail and the biggest thing I can get it over while I'm there. Its not a daily driver but wants to cart me to work and back on occasion just for fun. It'll have lockers and probably shackles and coil spacers in order to fit 32s instead of 31s down the road. Bottom line, I want full articulation with no rub when I hit the trail and I want to turn sharp. tell me about 31s and 32s no rub, full flex options. Thanks Ya'll, i'll sit back and read for a bit.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.