Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > TjsXJ

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

TjsXJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

TjsXJ

Email Bookmark Print

Livin2xs
bonney lake

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:Cherokee Sport

Engine:4.0 powertech i6

Future Modifications:Everything haha

New to Jeeps and offroad upgrades but can't wait to start. Already finding out how much you can put in to it, the options seem endless! As of right now I purchased this jeep stock but plan on starting the upgrades in February. Until then I'll keep reading all your insightful posts and doing my research.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Livin2xs
View Livin2xs's Jeep
09-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Finally got a chance to get off the pavement and see some dirt!

ZB_WJ
View ZB_WJ's Jeep
10-08-2012, 06:45 PM
You got any plans for the Jeep? Looks like you got some room to play for sure!!!

Livin2xs
View Livin2xs's Jeep
10-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Definitely! Moving to Wa in late January so waiting until after the move to get started. Going to do a 4.5 lift and do 33 10.5s I think. Define try wanna upgrade the bumpers with a winch and tow points. Also thinking about light bar...

ZB_WJ
View ZB_WJ's Jeep
10-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Yeah it can add up pretty quick! I love those XJs and you can get Soooo much aftermarket parts for it. Much more than my WJ.

Here's mine. I've got a little more green in my picture. I miss the desert lol
I grew up in Flagstaff AZ

Livin2xs
View Livin2xs's Jeep
10-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Looks good. See I can't wait to get back to the green. I group in he foothills around Mt. Rainier. My family moved to Nevada 2 years ago for the experience and adventure of doing something new and different but were ready to be back. By February ill be back in he green and he mud haha

ZB_WJ
View ZB_WJ's Jeep
10-08-2012, 07:44 PM
I remember when I lived in AZ, I forgot people had grass in their yard.

Well green grass anyway, some people had grass but it was yellow. lol

I had cinder rock, sand and weeds in my yard

Livin2xs
View Livin2xs's Jeep
02-03-2013, 09:55 AM
So finally got moved up to Washington state. Now it's time to start workin on the jeep. Slow but steady. Took the sway bars off yesterday and took it up to Wilkeson for some fun on the logging roads. Today I think I'll relocate the horns from right above the tire into the engine bay.

rubiprime

View rubiprime's Jeep
03-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Welcome back to Washington. What part of the state are you in.

Livin2xs
View Livin2xs's Jeep
03-21-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm in Bonney Lake Washington

Livin2xs
View Livin2xs's Jeep
03-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Just an update on the xj. Gonna try and get a bastard pack 4" lift done this weekend. For lead springs of a rodeo today. Got new ubolts, looking for a center pin and shocks today and tomorrow. Anyone have a recommendation for the shocks?? Thanks

Livin2xs
View Livin2xs's Jeep
03-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Also where can I get the correct center pins for this set up?

Livin2xs
View Livin2xs's Jeep
03-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Also got the spacers and springs for the front. Can't wait to get this done and photos posted.

Livin2xs
View Livin2xs's Jeep
03-24-2013, 07:09 PM
Got the bastard pack put together and on the jeep. Got a couple inches out of it. Not bad for $75! Now definitely need new tires. Was thinking about the wrangler mtr kevlars???

Livin2xs
View Livin2xs's Jeep
04-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Got the 31 10x50r15 Goodyear kevlars put on. Went up to Evans creek ORV to play around now that I can get some traction haha. Still got stick a couple times but had fun. Gonna save now for front bumper and winch.

nickcospo
View nickcospo's Jeep
04-29-2013, 01:41 PM
What is a bastard pack 4" lift

Livin2xs
View Livin2xs's Jeep
04-29-2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcospo
What is a bastard pack 4" lift
We used parts off of other vehicles to make the lift for my jeep. Leaf springs were from a Isuzu rodeo and front coils and spacers were from a parts jeep my brother had. Here's a link to what we did. http://www.cherokeetalk.com/forum/f6...ck-maybe-9744/

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.