Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Stolen Jeep

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe ALL NEW Factor 55 ProLink Winch Shackle Mounts availabFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Stolen Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Stolen Jeep

Email Bookmark Print
Hoffman
Cayce

Jeep Information

Year:1991

Model:XJ Cherokee

Engine:inline 6 4.0 liter

Tires:BF Goodrich 30X9.5X15

I know this is shot in the dark, but I had my pride and joy (1991 XJ Jeep Cherokee) stolen from my house in Cayce, SC on April 19, 2012. It didn't have any major modifications, just a tuff, clean, and well maintained vehicle. It had approx. 248,000 miles on it and running good. Original motor and transmission. I don't know how well a "APB" could get out about
this, but the local cops don't seem to care much about it, and I want it back! I ask a request for anyone possible to be on the look out for this vehicle. To descibe it:
1991 XJ Cherokee
Hunter Green (dark green in color) paint in good shape with some very minor fading along edge of roof
inline 6 cylinder 4.0 liter
4x4
BF Goodrich A/T 30X9.5X15 tires and original spare in the back
VIN # 1J4FJ28S2ML587633
License Plate # DEJ 862
Most distinguishing feature: One tail light had fadded and looks orange where as other one is normal red (very noticable)
one front bumper fog lamp recently broke off on driver side

I don't know who all this forum gets out to, but I would think it covers the country for jeep lovers. At this time, I assume my jeep could be anywhere in the country. I ask that if there is any way to get the word out, please do.

Please pass any information on this back to me, or to Investigator McCord at 803-794-0456. Case number 12-02448.

Thank you for everyone's consideration!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.