Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > rough edge

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieCustom Axle Work at CCORJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

rough edge Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

rough edge

Email Bookmark Print
Talos37
Farmington

Jeep Information

Year:1987

Model:XJ Cherokee Laredo

Engine:4.0L I6

Transmission:3 speed auto with overdrive and power/comfort switch

Transfer Case:comand trac

Front Axle:8.25"

Rear Axle:dana 35c

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Suspension:stock

Tires:265 75 r15

Wheels:stock 15"

Future Modifications:snorkle, 2 or 3 inch lift, brush gaurd,fender flares,fresh paint black with deep red trible art,upgraded stereo,and still planning her out

this is my first jeep & loven it

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Talos37
View Talos37's Jeep
01-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Yea its the right one and it is shaoed a lil bit different from the stock one but it works its from the after market doorman

S8NNG8
View S8NNG8's Jeep
01-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Have you fired it up? Does your coolant system work or do you have problems elsewhere?

Talos37
View Talos37's Jeep
01-18-2013, 02:58 PM
Working fine no leaks holds perfect temp of 190 and now even has heat heater core still needs a flush

S8NNG8
View S8NNG8's Jeep
01-18-2013, 03:04 PM
That's awesome. It's cool how the little things can make you so happy. The latch for my driver seat belt has been broke for a couple months. Fixed my clicker and I feel like I got a new car

Talos37
View Talos37's Jeep
01-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Ikr just a couple weeks ago i was ready to sell her i was that down about her and now that iv started fixing her im fallin in love all over again lol

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.