Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > rough edge

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

rough edge Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

rough edge

Email Bookmark Print
Talos37
Farmington

Jeep Information

Year:1987

Model:XJ Cherokee Laredo

Engine:4.0L I6

Transmission:3 speed auto with overdrive and power/comfort switch

Transfer Case:comand trac

Front Axle:8.25"

Rear Axle:dana 35c

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Suspension:stock

Tires:265 75 r15

Wheels:stock 15"

Future Modifications:snorkle, 2 or 3 inch lift, brush gaurd,fender flares,fresh paint black with deep red trible art,upgraded stereo,and still planning her out

this is my first jeep & loven it

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Talos37
View Talos37's Jeep
01-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Yea its the right one and it is shaoed a lil bit different from the stock one but it works its from the after market doorman

S8NNG8
View S8NNG8's Jeep
01-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Have you fired it up? Does your coolant system work or do you have problems elsewhere?

Talos37
View Talos37's Jeep
01-18-2013, 02:58 PM
Working fine no leaks holds perfect temp of 190 and now even has heat heater core still needs a flush

S8NNG8
View S8NNG8's Jeep
01-18-2013, 03:04 PM
That's awesome. It's cool how the little things can make you so happy. The latch for my driver seat belt has been broke for a couple months. Fixed my clicker and I feel like I got a new car

Talos37
View Talos37's Jeep
01-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Ikr just a couple weeks ago i was ready to sell her i was that down about her and now that iv started fixing her im fallin in love all over again lol

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.