Originally Posted by Jeepin_Dad
My new project. Bought it to be an alternative tow vehicle for our popup camper (currently use my JK), and my wifes bad weather winter vehicle, it may turn into my daily driver. When I bought it it was not running, still working on a stalling problem. Body is in good shape but needs some TLC.
So Far I have:
- replaced entire exhaust system from the manifold all the wat back to the tail pipe.
- Replaced IAC, Plugs, wires, Distributer cap & Rotor, thermostat housing, electric fan, fuel filter.
- Put new tires on
- Power windows not working
- No heat or AC
- Stalling, I think it is the cam possition sensor
- Tempurature gage not working
- headliner needs replacing
- rear bumper needs replaceing
- Trailer Hitch/wireing
Crank position sensor is a lot of your probs power windows check drivers side switch first