Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Parts Donor

2003-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Dark Background wiOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Wheel Bearing & Hub Asse

Parts Donor Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Parts Donor

Email Bookmark Print

dagr8tim

Galloway, Oh

Jeep Information

Year:1998

Model:Cherokee Sport

Engine:4.0

Transmission:AW4

Transfer Case:231

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:8.25 LSD

Axle Gear Ratio:3.55

Suspension:Stock

Tires:bald

Wheels:Alumium

Armor:Originally had factory skid plates

Recovery Gear:None

Accessories:None

Future Modifications:A pile of scrap metal

I bought this XJ in the summer of 09 as spare parts for my 97 XJ SE. So far it has donated it's heated power mirrors, CD/Tape stereo, factory fog lights, AC compressor, tinted glass, and factory skid plates.

In the future, it's motor will be used as a stroker build, the rear end will be swapped into my 97, and the rest will be offered to the rest of the Jeep community.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

itsajeepthing92
View itsajeepthing92's Jeep
07-13-2011, 04:09 PM
also looking for parts
im looking for a full exsahust system for my 1992 jeep cherokee laredo

dagr8tim

View dagr8tim's Jeep
07-13-2011, 05:19 PM
This post is 2 years old. I still have afew pieces and parts laying around, but the lions share is gone.

itsajeepthing92
07-14-2011, 08:35 AM
man you dont happen to have an exhaust system for my 92 cherokee or know anyone who does

dagr8tim

View dagr8tim's Jeep
07-14-2011, 08:47 AM
You can order a dynamax cat back for like $100.

itsajeepthing92
07-14-2011, 03:09 PM
is that the full system i need from manafold to tail pipe its all rotted out im rigging it up and it seems to be holding lol

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.