Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > My first Cherokee

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughOconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

My first Cherokee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

My first Cherokee

Email Bookmark Print
ShadyMissionary
Decatur

Jeep Information

This is my '87 Cherokee Pioneer. It has the 4.0 straight six, the selec-trac 4WD system, and a Dana 44 rear differential.

This XJ was given to me by my oldest brother, and had been during at his house for about two years. He told me that if I fixed it, I could have it for free. Two days later and I had this beast during up and drove it to my home. Since then I've replaced numerous parts, and followed proper maintenance procedures.

At first I only planned to drive it until I could afford something better. It didn't take me long to realize that there's nothing better than a correctly built Cherokee.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.