Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Mountain goat

Gear Installs at CCOR SpecialWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieIron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCK

Mountain goat Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Mountain goat

Email Bookmark Print

OllllOjeepdaddy
franklin

Jeep Information

Year:1987

Model:xj cherokee

Engine:4.0 i6

Transmission:automatic

Transfer Case:not sure

Front Axle:not sure

Rear Axle:not sure

Axle Gear Ratio:not sure

Suspension:skyjacker 6'' lift

Tires:35.13.50R15 baja claws

Wheels:mickey thompson

Armor:0

Recovery Gear:0

Accessories:roof rack

Future Modifications:brushgaurd fender flares new interior, rhino line the floor

i Found the ole goat over grown by briars with just the tail light showing, when i worked for a towing company, i spotted it a mile away asked the guy if he would sell it he wanted 1200 for it but it would not crank i figure it either had no gas or bad gas, so i talked him down to 800, it had detroit lockers in the rear a roof rack and skyjacker 6'' lift sitting on a set of 35x13.50R15 mickey thompson baja claws, i thought i won the lottery this is what i have been waiting for.... i drove around for a year or to with a tag from my 93 jeep then got a dui so i couldn't drive for a while its been sitting at my buddies for over a year and in the next month or two i will be getting it back on the road getting dents and dings taken out and a paint job there was no interior except for door panels and dash so im going to rhino line the floor put headliner in and get the plastic for back hatch, probably pull the motor beings it has 286,000 miles and do a little rebuild and clean up on it, going to get brush guard and fender flares and get new bushings all around if any need to be replaced, dont want to do any rock crawling or huge trails so probably going to trade detroit locked rear end for one without cuase it will be my daily driver and i live in the mountains and it chews up the tread taking all these curves. COMMENT please

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

SteveSpahr2345
View SteveSpahr2345's Jeep
04-23-2013, 01:06 AM
That is an awesome looking XJ!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.