Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > The JIP

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

The JIP Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

The JIP

Email Bookmark Print
XJMadMike

Jeep Information

Year:1995

Model:XJ Cherokee Sport

Engine:4.0 HO IL6

Transmission:AW4

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Chrysler 8.25

Suspension:Factory with two inch spacers front, longer shackles rear

Tires:28" Roadies

Wheels:Factory alloy rims. Oober Gay

Armor:Front splash guard

Recovery Gear:None yet

Accessories:Custom front and rear bumper coming. Also custom roof top rack to come

Future Modifications:4.5" lift, 16x8" rims 33" tires. Snorkel. Hood vents. Front and rear lockers. 9500 lb winch

This mighty XJ is in Australia and I bought it for $2000. I've since broken both crosses in the front axle,bent one ear for the crosses, and pulled some teeth off the spider gears in this axle at the same time. I suspect prior damage as I was not working it hard at the time. Still it's a project machine. I'm currently designing custom side steps/rock sliders. Any suggestion on how to attach to the chassis would be great. Was never a fan of the Jeeps till I got this one now I wouldn't swap for anything else. LOVE IT!!!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.