Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > The jeep with no name

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

The jeep with no name Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

The jeep with no name

Email Bookmark Print

BrokeBrewKnow
chicopee

Jeep Information

Year:1999

Model:XJ sport

Engine:4.0

Transmission:auto

Transfer Case:np242

Front Axle:DANA 30

Rear Axle:CHRYSLER 8.25

Axle Gear Ratio:STOCK

Suspension:SHORT ARM TOO TALL

Tires:35 BF GOODRICH

Wheels:15X10

Armor:SHEET METAL

Recovery Gear:(CROSSED FINGERS NOT TO GET STUCK)

Accessories:DENTED HATCH

Future Modifications:3 LINK FRONT, DANA 60 AXLES, FULL CAGE, ETC, ETC,....

My toy/ project needs work but its fun!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

allysonrountree
View allysonrountree's Jeep
05-28-2011, 02:27 PM
i got a 99 sport also and i am wantin to put a lift on it, where did you get yours done and how much

aewalters

View aewalters's Jeep
06-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Re short arm 6" front 8" in the back?

BrokeBrewKnow
View BrokeBrewKnow's Jeep
06-06-2011, 08:11 AM
Yes its a short arm front. I wouldnt do short arms with that height thats why im changing it. Def spend the money and go long or mid arms. And im not sure on exact height in the rear I bought it with lift blocks in the rear

aewalters

View aewalters's Jeep
06-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Yah ive got a Rustys sa 6" without drop brackets, ride will almost bruise your kidneys off road hoping to swap to a TNT la in a couple months

BrokeBrewKnow
06-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Yea im going to be home brewing a 3 link front and a 4 link rear 44 front 60 rear! I cant wait for it to really get going im just counting dollars for now, hopefuly its starts sooner than later.

aewalters

View aewalters's Jeep
06-07-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm jealous man, I'm just gonna be happy when I get my 8.8 an long arm in..... At least thats what I think hahaha

lockerx2
View lockerx2's Jeep
06-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Long arm is the way to go...I've had 2 short arm 6inch lifts and the angles are to much and ride is rough if you want flex and good ride and the right way to spend your money is long arm

BrokeBrewKnow
07-06-2011, 07:38 AM
I get to switch the plan up again ha Im picking up a hp dana60 front and matching rear for 600 B-) Also got a 3 link kit from ruffstuff with free dom

BrokeBrewKnow
07-15-2011, 01:05 PM
Its a snow fighter front 60! 35 spline!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.