Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Sport* FOR SALE- MUST SEE!!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOld Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Sport* FOR SALE- MUST SEE!!! Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Sport* FOR SALE- MUST SEE!!!

Email Bookmark Print
Wood13850

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:Cherokee Sport 4X4

Engine:In-line 6cyl

Transmission:automatic- 4X4 shift on the fly

Transfer Case:stock

Front Axle:stock

Rear Axle:stock

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Suspension:stock

Tires:P235/75R15XL

Wheels:Stock - Jeep Sport Series Aluminum

Armor:Stock

Recovery Gear:Stock

Accessories:Rubber Floormats since new, Satellite XM

Future Modifications:Up to you

Jeep Cherokee Sport only serviced at Jeep dealership. I purchased from "Grandpa", never has been off-road. The stock shield under the engine and above front axels still on vehicle. Jeep is gark green, full power everything, and all operational. Has am/FM CD player with satellite Sirius/XM as well. Interior seats are in excellent condition. No rips, tears, or cig burns. The interior ceiling cover is starting to come down a bit, but otherwise this Jeep is in kick *** condition. I have to part with because I recently got laid off. The Jeep has been stored inside my garage and out of the Florida elements. Vehicle has free & clear Florida title, and has never been in an accident. Tires have lots of tread, and Jeep is ready to take for a test drive 24/7. A/C works and blows ice cold air.
I hate to have to sell, but have to sell for my wedding this October and need the extra cash I can sell it for.
If interested, please msg me so we can make arrangements to have you take for drive yourself and fall in love with it just as I did. Will make a fair deal, to someone that I feel will take good care of her. Contact me if you have any additional questions that I didn't address here. You won't be disappointed with this gem of a Jeep Cherokee Sport 4X4.

Chris in Land O Lakes, Fl

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments