Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Jeep Cherokee

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Jeep Cherokee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Jeep Cherokee

Email Bookmark Print
Maryigee
Gilmour

Jeep Information

Year:2000

My daughter recently had an accident with my Jeep Cherokee. Yes, they fixed the front of the car to the tune of $4,400.00. However, when I picked
it up, there were a few rattles and I kept taking it back. Eventually they found that one of the wires at the front end had been left hanging and had
attached itself to the wheel. The other problem was that my Heat Shield was
loose and hanging down. This is when I was told that without a heat shield, the car would get very hot in the summer and secondly, not only could they not promised anything if they tried to attach it but also, if i drove the car too fast on the highway, my back wheels could fall off and I could be in a serious accident. This was, of course, due to the fact that the whole underside of my car is very rusty. My Jeep is fairly new on the top. Can anyone tell me what I should do?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.