Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > I have to name my Cherokee???

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

I have to name my Cherokee??? Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

I have to name my Cherokee???

Email Bookmark Print
Rum_Maximus

Las Vegas

Jeep Information

Year:2001

Model:Cherokee Sport

Engine:4.0L

Transmission:AW-4 4-speed automatic

Transfer Case:NP231

Front Axle:Dana 30 (low pinion)

Rear Axle:Chrysler 8.25"

Axle Gear Ratio:3.55

Suspension:stock (for now)

Tires:235/75R15 Goodyear Wrangler Radial

Wheels:stock steelies

Armor:none

Recovery Gear:none yet, but at the top of the "To Buy List"

Accessories:A hot blonde girlfriend with bolt-on front bumpers.

Howdy all, new XJ owner finally joining the forum.

Gotta say "Thanks!" right off the bat for all the great info here - I spent the better part of a month researching XJs before finally jumping on one that was posted For Sale on CraigsList here in Vegas, and I've been reading through the old tech stuff for guidance on fixing up some overdue maintenance issues from the previous owners. I've gotten plenty of ideas for future "To Do" project ideas and what-not-to-do stuff also.

With the exception of the occasional question now again, I'm off to lurking and reading more.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.