Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Huckleberry friend

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Huckleberry friend Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Huckleberry friend

Email Bookmark Print
MajorDuc
Butte

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:Cherokee Sport

Engine:4L

Transmission:Auto

Transfer Case:231

Front Axle:stock

Rear Axle:stock

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Suspension:stock

Tires:BFG All-Terrain KO 235-15

Wheels:stock

Armor:Warn transfer case and JCR slide rails V3

Recovery Gear:Come-along and Hi-Lift jack

Accessories:SAENG fog lights

Future Modifications:Bull-Bar?

Great new (old) Jeep, my 4th one. Drove two from lower 48 to Alaska, my new '77 Chief from Ft. Bragg, NC to Ft. Richardson, AK in June '77 and a restored '55 Willys Wagon w/Warn OD from Tempe, AZ to Anchorage in December 1981....the last one was a really dumb idea! -70F in a 1955 WIllys with stock heater is NOT a good idea...made it, but made the Michelin man look like a skinny runway model while driving down the road!

This one is primarily hunting/fishing, my wife and got tired of beating up our beautiful 2008 Avalanche 4WD and decided to go a more purpose-built route. Lots of great roads and trails in SW Montana, but a smaller vehicle works much better than a Suburban sized truck (but not as comfortable).

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.