Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Green TJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Green TJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Green TJ

Email Bookmark Print
chief52

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:Cherokee

Engine:4.0

Transmission:Auto

Transfer Case:4wd

Bought in Nov2013 to take to new job in Big Horns Wyoming. Only has 86,000 miles and no rust. 2 dr and forest green. Found in FL--original owner bought in PA then moved to south GA and the FL. 4wheel must hardly been used. I really love it. Had a new 87 Wrangler and had wished I bought this model. I looked hard for this coming to this job ( my other car is a 2009 Scion xB and didn't cut the mustard in this snow). Now I am heading back to FL as the job didn't pan out as expected. Really can't afford 2 cars as I am single and have a Harley too. Will put the both up for sale and see what happens. I had an engine heater installed (great idea for WY--not for Fl) and just put a trailer hitch on so I can tow my stuff back home Feb 1st. I also bought Weathershield custom molded floor mats for front back and cargo area. Paid $10k in Nov to have a really nice jeep. If you know somebody interested in getting their hands on a really nice jeep driven only by some senior citizens-- I'm 62 by the way, send me a message. Heading to Chicago Feb 1 and then to FL sometime soon after....

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

chief52
View chief52's Jeep
04-23-2014, 10:38 AM
sold the jeep--hated to do it, but 2 cars and a Harley and a snowmobile was just too much.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.