Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Green TJ

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!

Green TJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Green TJ

Email Bookmark Print
chief52

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:Cherokee

Engine:4.0

Transmission:Auto

Transfer Case:4wd

Bought in Nov2013 to take to new job in Big Horns Wyoming. Only has 86,000 miles and no rust. 2 dr and forest green. Found in FL--original owner bought in PA then moved to south GA and the FL. 4wheel must hardly been used. I really love it. Had a new 87 Wrangler and had wished I bought this model. I looked hard for this coming to this job ( my other car is a 2009 Scion xB and didn't cut the mustard in this snow). Now I am heading back to FL as the job didn't pan out as expected. Really can't afford 2 cars as I am single and have a Harley too. Will put the both up for sale and see what happens. I had an engine heater installed (great idea for WY--not for Fl) and just put a trailer hitch on so I can tow my stuff back home Feb 1st. I also bought Weathershield custom molded floor mats for front back and cargo area. Paid $10k in Nov to have a really nice jeep. If you know somebody interested in getting their hands on a really nice jeep driven only by some senior citizens-- I'm 62 by the way, send me a message. Heading to Chicago Feb 1 and then to FL sometime soon after....

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

chief52
View chief52's Jeep
04-23-2014, 10:38 AM
sold the jeep--hated to do it, but 2 cars and a Harley and a snowmobile was just too much.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.