Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Fresh start

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Fresh start Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Fresh start

Email Bookmark Print
withrow92

Jeep Information

Just started to work on my jeep. Any good advice or ideas would be sick. Thanks everyone.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Vrebel6921
View Vrebel6921's Jeep
02-08-2012, 07:39 PM
What do you want to do with it? Good start is a lift and tires.

withrow92
View withrow92's Jeep
02-09-2012, 02:02 AM
I'm starting with all the suspension and steering stuff right now, just replaced half the bushings, and I have a loud knock so I'm Gonna need to replace the rods. Etc. In a couple weeks I'm getting a 3.5" tough country lift, and 33" general tires, (grabbers) also cutting off the old muffler and exhaust and replacing it. That's all so far.

Arocks
View Arocks's Jeep
02-14-2012, 05:01 PM
What brand of bushing set are you using? Any good deals online? I'm searching for some....

withrow92
View withrow92's Jeep
02-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Just duralast bushings from autozone. They run between 6-14 bucks per bushing. Depends on whatever ones you need for different parts. They're pretty good though. I like them. To clean up anything you're gonna put back on or replace, use brake cleaner. Just don't use it on the bushings cause they're plastic and it'll melt them slowly.