Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Fresh to Jeep family

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Fresh to Jeep family Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Fresh to Jeep family

Email Bookmark Print
JonBoyJeep
San Jose

Jeep Information

Year:1997

Model:Cherokee Sport

Engine:Stock 4.0L L6

Transmission:Stock 4-Speed Automatic

Transfer Case:Stock

Front Axle:Stock

Rear Axle:Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:Stock

Suspension:Stock

Tires:Dominator P235/75R15 All Season

Wheels:Stock R15's

Armor:None

Recovery Gear:None

Accessories:Aftermarket Stereo and Speakers

Future Modifications:Reman engine and trans install, 4in lift, fendor flares, upgrade suspension

My first Jeep! Have always wanted a jeep grand cherokee but when this cherokee sport fell into my lap i jumped at the chance to join the club! The more i drive this car the more i love it! Ready to start pouring my heart and soul into it. I will need to get under the hood and do all gaskets and fluids, from the looks of it this car was maintained somewhat but not as it should have been. Im by no means an avid off roader or rock crawler but if anyone has any suggestions how i can make this a nice cross between street and off road i would love to hear from you!!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.