Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Fixerupper

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Fixerupper Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Fixerupper

Email Bookmark Print
daringlavan
Superior

Jeep Information

Year:1993

Model:Cherokee Classic

Engine:Inline 6

Transmission:stock

Transfer Case:stock

Front Axle:stock

Rear Axle:stock

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Suspension:stock

Tires:old

Wheels:stick

Accessories:roof rack, tow hitch

Future Modifications:lift kit, grill guard, light rack, new rims and tires,

My first vehicle was a 2000 Red Jeep Cherokee, I was in love with it, but it died due to a hit and run. I searched high and low for another Jeep and found a red 1999 Jeep Cherokee. Sadly, sold it due to rising gas prices and regretted it the minute it drove away.
Now that I have almost completed Automotive Maintenace Tech course I'm taking on a project, 1993 black Jeep Cherokee Classic, she needs some work, but I'm ready for the challenge. I'll be on these forums quite a bit getting ideas from all of you pros!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.