Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Cherokee

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! PANDEMIC-USA 50" Double row LED LIGHT BAR!! These thiIRON CROSS Jeep JK Front and Rear STUBBY BUMPERS IN STOCK

Cherokee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Cherokee

Email Bookmark Print
RAAG

Jeep Information

Year:1989

Model:Pioneer

Engine:4.0

Rear Axle:Dana 35 w/posi traction

Axle Gear Ratio:3.15

Suspension:3 and a half lift by les Schwann

Tires:31x10.5x15

Armor:None

Recovery Gear:Tow straps

Accessories:Upgraded to towing set up from parts jeep and put in under hood light

Future Modifications:Possibilities are endless

I have had this jeep now as a gift for a few years now. It came to me with the Chrysler axles under it. My parts jeep I was gifted too had the tow package in it with the Dana 35 rear end and matching front axle so I swapped them. I put the factory to hitch set up in it with the factory wiring. I put the under hood light in it. And I changed the motor trams and transfer case out too. I went through the motor while I had it out. I came to this forum cause of a problem I was having with my trans. I have fixed that with a swap of my tps switch. Now the only problem I am having is a crow hopping effect with the front end installed. I am going to get ahold of les Schwann to see if they change out the track bar on lifts to compensate. That's about it Celt it is a 2 door mold with close to 300k in miles but the jeep has not been abused off road. I hope to go off-roading a bit with it though. There is no cat in it and a exhaust past the flange installed. It sounds pretty healthy for a 4.0.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.