Stock
Wheel and Tire
Stock Eccos 235/75R/15 Firestone Destination LE's
Engine
4.0L HO
Transmission
AW4
Future Modifications
OME 3.5" lift, front tow hooks, 2.5" Catback w/Super 40, AEM Brute Force Intake, JCR Offroad stage 1 rear bumper, Edge Trailjammer, rear hitch, rear bumper
Accessories
Optima Red Top, Aluminum radiator,
Recovery Gear
None (yet)
Armor
None
Axle Gear Ratio
3.55:1
Rear Axle
Chrysler 8.25 29 spline
Transfer Case
NP231
Front Axle
Dana 30
Information
Purchased May 2, 2010 in Carbondale, Illinois after my (inherited) 2001 Chevy Cavalier was totaled while parked in front of my house by a meth dealer running from the cops at 9:30 in the morning.

Passed on a chance at an Enterprise Rental Car owned 2000 XJ Sport in April 2002 in favor of 95 Toyota T100. After an incident in 2004 with a tire losing its tread on the interstate and eating the wiring harness it started to develop problems and my XJ regret took hold. Realizing the error of my ways I began making plans to acquire a Cherokee upon finishing college. Later traded the T100 with my dad for his Cavalier because of changing commutes.

In April of 2010 fate intervened and I began the search for my Cherokee. None were found for sale in the area, save one that had numerous paint and interior problems, so I hit up the dealer network and found a low 90xxx mile 2001 an hour away. She's not perfect, but she's mine and that's perfect for me.

Comments

There are no comments to display.