User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Cardinal Red Jeep For Sale

6th annual beat your wife to the credit cards sale!!Black Friday Sales Continue!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Cardinal Red Jeep For Sale Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Cardinal Red Jeep For Sale

Email Bookmark Print

Jeep Information

Model:Cherokee Sport

Engine:4 Liter 6 Cylinder

Transfer Case:2 Wheel Drive

Front Axle:N/A

Rear Axle:Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:Stock

Recovery Gear:N/A

Future Modifications:None

Hi there!! I have a "fire red" 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport for sale in the St. Louis, MO area. 166,xxx miles, automatic, 2 wheel drive, 4 Liter, 6 cylinder.

Vehicle has a solid body, no rust and in GREAT shape for its age! Interior is very clean. However, it does have a blown head gasket. Unfortunately my ex stopped paying for it, so it's in my possession now. My fiance and I already have 3 cars, so I need to get rid of it. I'm looking to get $2,600 obo for it, cannot go too much lower, as I need to pay off the remainder of it to the dealership.

I can be reached (text preferred) at 636-259-0159, and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.