Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Black Beast

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Black Beast Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Black Beast

Email Bookmark Print
VTEK1

Worcester

Jeep Information

I bought in the summer of 2007. she had 93,000 miles on her at the time. But also a odometer problem and figured she was about 10,000 off. I had drove the XJ for almost 3 years before choosing a lift and height that I wanted. The summer of 2009 I but heavy duty leafs from Crown Auto. The summer of 2010 I put a 3 inch lift kit in which was pieced together by me. I bought 3" coils from Iron Rock Offroad. 2 inch shackles from Rough country and shock as well. JKS trackbar and discos. extended the rear brake lines from a 95 YJ. Brand new part from advanced auto. I also moved from MA to ME this summer and decided that was a good time to lift it. Future plans are a bored TB, 63mm. Possibly Mustang injectors. I'm taking the doors off soon and following a few write ups. I put brand new pioneer speakers and Alping head unit for my iPod. I also placed a few lights up fronts. Saving for my 31 BFGs and Surco rack. I put a CB in the Winter of 2009-2010. I love having a CB in Maine. Other than that just a normal guy from Maine now, with an XJ and couldn't be happier with a Jeep.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments