Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Black Beast

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Black Beast Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Black Beast

Email Bookmark Print
VTEK1

Worcester

Jeep Information

I bought in the summer of 2007. she had 93,000 miles on her at the time. But also a odometer problem and figured she was about 10,000 off. I had drove the XJ for almost 3 years before choosing a lift and height that I wanted. The summer of 2009 I but heavy duty leafs from Crown Auto. The summer of 2010 I put a 3 inch lift kit in which was pieced together by me. I bought 3" coils from Iron Rock Offroad. 2 inch shackles from Rough country and shock as well. JKS trackbar and discos. extended the rear brake lines from a 95 YJ. Brand new part from advanced auto. I also moved from MA to ME this summer and decided that was a good time to lift it. Future plans are a bored TB, 63mm. Possibly Mustang injectors. I'm taking the doors off soon and following a few write ups. I put brand new pioneer speakers and Alping head unit for my iPod. I also placed a few lights up fronts. Saving for my 31 BFGs and Surco rack. I put a CB in the Winter of 2009-2010. I love having a CB in Maine. Other than that just a normal guy from Maine now, with an XJ and couldn't be happier with a Jeep.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments