Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > Bessie

Introducing MONSTALINER UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Bessie Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

Bessie

Email Bookmark Print

TABonifacio
Warwick

Jeep Information

Year:1995

Model:Cherokee SE

Engine:4.0 Litre - High Output

Transmission:Manual

This is my 1995 Jeep Cherokee SE, 2D, 2WD, Five Speed Manual. Bessy has about 289,000 miles on her as of, March 6, 2012. It was a California Jeep for most of its life, until it came here to Snowy, & Cold Rhode Island. Bessy has been owned by the same family since it was bought brand new off the the lot. The original price I think was $17,000 if I'm not mistaken? All 289,000 Miles have been nothing but amazing service from this Jeep. I will own Bessy until the minute I die. Jeep made a home-run with the Jeep Cherokee! I, and my family (My Mother, and Grandmother) Are PROUD XJ Owners!!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.