Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > XJ Cherokee > 1994 "patches"

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

1994 "patches" Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep XJ Cherokee Next Jeep

1994 "patches"

Email Bookmark Print
jeepster721

Jeep Information

I bought my 1994 Jeep Cherokee last year in September, it had 176,316 miles on it. It has the 4.0L OHV in-line 6 with a 5 speed manual transmission.

The first thing i did was got rid of the bald tiers it had on it and replaced them with Goodyear wrangler Radials.

After that i ended up rear ending a cops wife :/ no damage to either vehicle butstill got a ticket for following too close so after all that i had to take a driver improvement class and now im all good

Then in January i was backing out of my driveway and sideswiped a tree and now my white Cherokee has a blue door (hence the name patches)

March brought the lift i put in a rough country 3" front and 2" rear AAL lift in. when my buddies and i started doing the lift we had no clue what we were doing but we followed the instructions and well three broken bolts later we finally got the rear shocks out. we punched and tapped the rest out and then we were good to go we got the rear done and the front went smoothly but i didn't know that my driveline was going to be off so i have to put the 2 degree shims in to fix that for right now so i can save up go the SYE!

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.