Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Commando > Fix It

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Fix It Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Commando Next Jeep

Fix It

Email Bookmark Print

jeffsmanyjeeps
central jersey

Jeep Information

Year:1973

Model:C 104

Engine:AMC 360

Transmission:TH 400

Transfer Case:Dana 20

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:stock and tired

Tires:white walled radials!

Wheels:stock steel with factory hubcaps

Armor:old faded paint

Recovery Gear:cell phone

Accessories:mice and snakes, HEI and a rebuilt 2 bbl.

Future Modifications:44 front, 60 rear, spring over front, 3 link rear

I rescued this half cab from impending doom about 3 years ago and got it going pretty good now. Did a fuel, water pump, new gas tank, wheel cylinders and brake hardware. New HEI distributer set to 12 degrees advanced and the Motorcraft 2 bbl, i now SMOKE THE TIRES!! All the freeze plugs were rusted out. Compression test was perfect and no leaks or smoke. Next is B&M shift improver kit and Megashifter. 2011 will spring over probably these stock axels and arch and double up the spring pack. The 8- lug full width axels i just picked up will need to be gone thru. Not sure if i am ready to go that route yet

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.