ZJ skid plates on XJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > ZJ skid plates on XJ

Disc Brake Kits from ECGSECGS JK Dana 60 Bolt In Rear DiffGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 11-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
Jeeposexual

ZJ skid plates on XJ

I went to my local junkyard and there are 20 zj's and only one xj. I wanted to pick up some OEM skid plates luckily the xj is an UPcountry edition ( I think) has a front skid and a gas skid but I don't see a transfer case skid. I saw what I thought to be a transfer case skid on a zj (I'm still not entirely sure, it's just a big metal piece covering the transfer case, I'm guessing that that is is the skid plate). My question is will the zj transfer case skid plate fit my xj?

Jeeposexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
Jerry Bransford
Do it right or not at all

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I can't imagine a ZJ skidplate (or much of anything on a ZJ) fitting an XJ.

Coolest offroad magazine ever! CRAWL Magazine

When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.