Zj front driveshaft removal - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Zj front driveshaft removal

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-30-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
94xj4x4
1994 ZJ 

I just pulled my front driveshaft on my 94 zj is it ture with it removed it will slowly roll in park.? Cause now it is lol and before anyone ask np249 and pulled cause of u -joint failure on trails.

94xj4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
billzcat1
Chicken in a Turkey Suit
2003 WJ 

Yeah, you can't run with no driveshaft on the NP249s. That will happen and you will destroy that transfer case driving without the driveshaft (as the viscous coupler is constantly self-locking when you do that).
billzcat1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.