Write-up for a Hummer cold air intake - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Write-up for a Hummer cold air intake

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #121
RobSheaTJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone on this thread do this mod with a 2.4 l TJ? If so what type of air box did you use?

()_)()_)-o-)_)
RobSheaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 10:52 AM   #122
3pedalpusher
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Dont know if this question has been asked yet, but does this mod prevent you from laying the windshield down? If so, would there have been any way to shorten the stack?
Unread 04-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #123
AndyAllen
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pedalpusher View Post
Dont know if this question has been asked yet, but does this mod prevent you from laying the windshield down? If so, would there have been any way to shorten the stack?
Erm, it was answered, and yes it does, but I'm still putting it on my Mods list. I suppose you could make the cap almost flush.. but that kind of defeats the purpose. I'd have to fold my windsheild down and measure the gap.
Unread 02-19-2014, 09:33 PM   #124
rug_15
2000 TJ Wrangler 

super old thread... people dont get pissy its the best right up of this mod ive seen. anyways, i have an open CAI and i hate it.. sucks water when i hit puddles.. lame. how well has this mod held up to mudding around and puddles? i feel like with the HMMWV cap that water wouldnt be super easy to get up in.. yes i know its not a snorkel but i feel like it would be a hell of alot better then my current situation or even a stock airbox. plus it looks cool.
rug_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2014, 10:23 PM   #125
rbkelley89
2001 TJ Wrangler 

i dont have a stock exhaust where can i grab the stock intake tube from a jy? o jeep Cherokees have the same intake? durango?
2001 orange tj 2.5L (113,000) 35" Km2 Black rims D lp 30 Front and d 44 rear with ARB 1"BD MML, 1.25" BL, 4" RC Lift, Flat tc Skid, Adj rear ca's (front soon) TW rear DS, Novak shifter cable, JB ss SYE, RE angled rear trackbar, 8,000Lb Mile marker, Custom front and rear (w/swing) bumpers. Homemade CAI. Lots more to come.
rbkelley89 is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.