where can i find this? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > where can i find this?

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRCV Axles at CCOR

Unread 11-25-2003, 09:45 AM   #1
MudMonster

http://www.4wdandsportutility.com/fe...4wd_cj07_z.jpg

Where can i find the plastic piece that the air filter is hooked to?? (technical i know )

[COLOR=red][B][SIZE=3]RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #78[/SIZE] [/B] [/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=red]BIG GUNS[/COLOR] [COLOR=white]AND[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]JEEP[/COLOR] OWNERS OF AMERICA CLUB MEMBER #3[/B]
[B][COLOR=Red]Red[/COLOR][COLOR=Blue] Neck [/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Jeep[/COLOR][COLOR=Blue] Club[/COLOR][COLOR=White]Member#27[/COLOR][/B]Fire Engine Red '85 CJ-7, Howell FI-258, T-176, D300, 9", Warn Internal Hubs, Wagoneer front springs, RE Wrangler's in the rear, 33" TrXus', HEI conversion, Taurus fan, no emissions junk, and some 150w daylighters
MudMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2003, 11:06 AM   #2
ImNotRyan

chevy 350... no offense but have you looked? considering the insane amount of accessories for the 350 out there... come to think that could have really come off any engine, couldnt it... setup looks condusive to a TBI situation... check the junkyard for TBI v8's.

I think i have seen something similiar if not the same, on EFI 318's. maybe it wasnt stock, but it looked at home in there.

Last edited by ImNotRyan; 11-25-2003 at 11:09 AM..
ImNotRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2003, 11:29 PM   #3
College_Guy03

are you sure thats a chevy 350?? it looks like an inline six to me... and thats definitely not a tbi setup. its a carb'ed engine. looks an aftermarket aircleaner hooked up to a fuel injection style air filter.
not sure where to find it but it doesnt look to hard to make.
[color=red]follow me to certain death jeep club member #26[/color]

02 TJ with some stuff...
<><
College_Guy03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2003, 11:31 PM   #4
College_Guy03

well disregard that im an idiot, your right man i just looked at it again... lol sometimes i want to kick myself... but it doesnt look like the stock tbi setup to me, its like a short intake kit or something..
[color=red]follow me to certain death jeep club member #26[/color]

02 TJ with some stuff...
<><
College_Guy03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2003, 10:38 AM   #5
MudMonster

yeah its a 350 and its a tbi, i have an I6 and tbi and i was thinkin it would make it real easy to hook up a snorkel

[COLOR=red][B][SIZE=3]RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #78[/SIZE] [/B] [/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=red]BIG GUNS[/COLOR] [COLOR=white]AND[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]JEEP[/COLOR] OWNERS OF AMERICA CLUB MEMBER #3[/B]
[B][COLOR=Red]Red[/COLOR][COLOR=Blue] Neck [/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Jeep[/COLOR][COLOR=Blue] Club[/COLOR][COLOR=White]Member#27[/COLOR][/B]Fire Engine Red '85 CJ-7, Howell FI-258, T-176, D300, 9", Warn Internal Hubs, Wagoneer front springs, RE Wrangler's in the rear, 33" TrXus', HEI conversion, Taurus fan, no emissions junk, and some 150w daylighters
MudMonster is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.