Wheelin app for the iPhone/iPod - FREE - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Wheelin app for the iPhone/iPod - FREE

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 05-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #31
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThePainter View Post

Now a POS Blackberry? Probably not. Do you even have a gyroscope, or even accelerometers?
Woah, only just got a notification for the thread...

The BB had neither, not even a track ball, just a wonky wheel on the side to scroll up and down. The second one had a trackball but not much else.

Now it's Android all the way though

[QUOTE=doublins;15539665]I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.[/QUOTE]
HurricaneRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 06:19 AM   #32
NotThePainter
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneRZA View Post
Woah, only just got a notification for the thread...

The BB had neither, not even a track ball, just a wonky wheel on the side to scroll up and down. The second one had a trackball but not much else.
Trackball/pad isn't going to cut it. Need movement sensors... Android is cool though. There are tons of inclinometers for the iPhone, betcha the same is true for Android.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.