What Spare Parts to take on Trail Run? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > What Spare Parts to take on Trail Run?

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
Rational1
2010 JK Wrangler 

What Spare Parts to take on Trail Run?

I'm about to go run the Rubicon. Everyone says to "carry your own spare parts." Any suggestions as to WHAT spare parts I should have in the vehicle for difficult or extended runs?

Rational1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
Red Rubicon
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Cell phone and credit card. What ever you bring for spare parts won't be what you need if you break down.
Red Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #3
Anticanman
One eloquent mother****er

1994 YJ Wrangler 

It seems by the way your jeep is built that you won't be breaking anything. Have fun at the rubicon and if you're not too busy we have a new club starting in Modesto. Meeting is tomorrow night at 1900. Pm me for address. Hope to see ya around

Tags
axles , carry spare parts , trail

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.