Wet Okole seat covers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Wet Okole seat covers

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-10-2011, 08:25 AM   #1
bwaid88
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Wet Okole seat covers

Has anyone bought a set of these for their TJ? They look nice but are a little pricy. Before I buy them I would like some feedback about how well they fit/hold up/ feel. Thanks guys!

bwaid88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 08:58 AM   #2
Viencent
1982 CJ7 

will fade fast in the sun, not worth the price
Viencent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #3
bwaid88
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm thinking I will be getting tan to match my interior. What color were the ones you had that faded? I'm hoping that the fading won't be a problem with a lighter color.
bwaid88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
Diverdown87
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I prefer the cheap ones from Wally World personally. Those are made of neoprene, same stuff wetsuits are made of and I dont stay dry in mine when I dive and it takes about an hour or 2 to dry off. Now think of the cloth in your seats. They will hold more water than your body does wich means longer to dry out. My el cheapos dry in about 10 minutes and seats are dry about 2 hours later. So for 2hr 10 minutes at $20 or about 4+ hours at $200.Not to mention if you rip them there goes your investment.
Diverdown87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #5
Viencent
1982 CJ7 

I lucked out, was gonig to get these and then met 2 guys in San antonio that had them, first ones were blue and they were faded to a wierd pale purple/blue color and the others were black the looked more grey, both after only a few months in the sun, plus both told me when they get wet it takes hours for them to dry out.
Viencent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #6
AO1
1985 CJ7 

I had all three seats covered in my XJ, they were a perfect fit and looked awsome. It made my XJ smell like a wetsuite forever. If they got dirty i just took them off and washed them. The dog hair sticks like duck tape to them. They are WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. I did try others and they fit the best.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.