Wanted Measurements of custom bumper!!!!(urgent) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Wanted Measurements of custom bumper!!!!(urgent)

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-31-2013, 09:22 PM   #1
jeepowner1224
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Wanted Measurements of custom bumper!!!!(urgent)

I want to create my own custom bumper for my rubicon, but I would really appreciate if someone could send me a picture and the measruements of a cool bumper

jeepowner1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2013, 06:05 AM   #2
olliehopnoodle
1982 FSJ Cherokee 

come on guys! This is urgent!
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/agr box/Borgeson ujoint steering shaft/401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/np208/d44(aussie)/amc20(ARB)/BFG 35X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness,Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 slider bars/custom bumpers and roll bar/Alpine head unit/amps/speakers 2002 Liberty Limited Early edition - Basically stock
olliehopnoodle is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.