Uniroyal Laredo M/T - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Uniroyal Laredo M/T

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 08-13-2003, 09:27 AM   #1
raZe
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Uniroyal Laredo M/T

I bought a set of 4 of these tires about 7 months ago, This past weekend I was driving down the road and I got s slice in the side of a tire from a bottle on the side of the road, The tire is not repairable, know I need to find ONE of these tires, come to find out Uniroyal does not make them anymore.....I checked where i first bought them and they said they dont have anymore in stock... Im kind of stuck here, I need to find that same tire, used or find someone that has it in stock..

Uniroyal Laredo M/T
31x10.5x15

Oh, and does anyone know a link online, to some cheap, but aggressive 33x12.5x15's?

raZe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2003, 09:49 AM   #2
SKYJACKED99TJ

I bought them at Sears, and farm and fleet carries them also. I have 4 them for sale for 200$ but I won't separate them. hth
Unread 08-13-2003, 10:11 AM   #3
ecrab3

I seen them at SAMs club for $109
ecrab3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2003, 10:15 AM   #4
raZe
1989 YJ Wrangler 

can you post the link to the ones at sams club please!

SKYJACKED99TJ, What size are they?

Last edited by raZe; 08-13-2003 at 10:18 AM..
raZe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2003, 10:37 PM   #5
SKYJACKED99TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by raZe
can you post the link to the ones at sams club please!

SKYJACKED99TJ, What size are they?
31X10.5X15 2 of them only have 1000 miles on them the other two are about 40%. I have hung on to them as loaners for any new comers to the club so they don't have to wheel their stock GSA's
Unread 08-14-2003, 01:52 PM   #6
TJnTN

im pretty sure i saw those in a catalog at walmart last night when i was getting a key made. they have to special order them and im not sure of the price but im 99% sure they've got them
Unread 08-15-2003, 08:53 AM   #7
ecrab3

Well I couldnt find the Uniroyals online, but did find this locallyhttp://www.samsclub.com/eclub/dept_clicknpull/product_detail.jsp?mt=a&n=0&BV_SessionID=_SC_19265 19939.1060954255_CS_&BV_EngineID=ccciadcjdkjfddfcf kfcfkjdgoodfkg.0&club=8221&oidProd=692854&cnpOID=-25141
ecrab3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.