Tough Rubber Tote for Cargo Compartment? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Tough Rubber Tote for Cargo Compartment?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 08-07-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
PrimevalPete
2011 JK Wrangler 

Tough Rubber Tote for Cargo Compartment?

Yo folks. Just checking in. I just purchased a 2011 Wrangler Unlimited this past weekend. I'm very happy with the vehicle - in fact I can't really understand why I didn't buy one a long time ago.

Anyway ... I'm just going through a few simple additions that would help with the vehicle. It occurred to me that it would be handy to have a tough rubber tote that fitted in the cargo space. That way if the kids throw in their boogie boards covered with sand, or I throw in some boots & pants that are covered with dust or mud, it all lands in the tote. That way all I have to do is to haul out the tote and wash the thing out with a hose. Saves cleaning. I'd get one at the local hardware store - but a lot of totes and tubs are not really industrial strength these days. The plastic or rubber is kinda' chintzy, and tends to break too easily.

Any other suggestions for practical simple additions to the Jeep would be appreciated.

cheers,
PrimevalPete
L.A.

PrimevalPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2011, 03:50 AM   #2
MrB
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Rubbermaid action packer. My dad has had one that he stores electrical supplies in for probably 15 yrs. It gets used hard and hasn't let go yet.
http://www.rei.com/product/634288/ru...cker-24-gallon
MrB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #3
Trevino
1999 WJ 

Those look sturdy as hell! I want one.
Trevino is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.