Tire pressure gauge - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Tire pressure gauge

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 06-24-2013, 07:54 PM   #1
RIPNBST
2004 WJ 

Tire pressure gauge

I am lookin to buy a tire pressure gauge. Is there one anyone recommends? I used one over the weekend that a fellow wheeler lent me that had the ability to pull the valve stem core to air down quickly, measure pressure, then re-insert the core.

It was freakin' awesome and made by accu-gauge but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find one like this? If not is there a gauge that you'd recommend? Thanks.

RIPNBST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.ghmeiser.com/
Anticanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #3
RIPNBST
2004 WJ 

Found ARB and Currie both offer them but for $40+. Accugage has the patent and the cheapest one at $25 via quadratec if anyone wants to check them out. If you are a serious off roader who doesn't trailer your rig you should have one as airing down takes no time at all with it.
RIPNBST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Personally I spend the time in the shop tuning my auto deflators so I don't have to waste time on the trail checking pressure. I ronco it: set it and forget it.
Anticanman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.