“Thank you sir, may we have another.” - The Saga of the MetalCloak Frame Built Bumper - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > “Thank you sir, may we have another.” - The Saga of the MetalCloak Frame Built Bumper

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #181
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Yes, this is a blatant bump. One of my favorite threads of all time. Thought it was time for a new generation to see it...

Oh, btw... this is how our customers tend to treat our bumpers... sheesh, no respect.

For quotes or customer service Click Here

Lots and Lots of Videos: https://www.youtube.com/metalcloak
matsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #182
jschilling
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Confused

Alright so this might be a couple of dumb questions but a couple things confused me about your alls front bumpers. I'm looking at buying the 26" stinger for my yj and noticed there are two types hi full and lo pro. After studying it for a while(sadly it did take me a while to figure out) that one uses the hi mount shackle and one doesnt. Is that the only difference between the two? and what are the benefits of the hi mount shackle??

One other request for anyone who has the 26" stinger could you take a picture from inside you jeep so I could see how far it sticks above the hood?

Thanks for the time and help!
Jeb
jschilling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 04:57 PM   #183
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschilling View Post
Alright so this might be a couple of dumb questions but a couple things confused me about your alls front bumpers. I'm looking at buying the 26" stinger for my yj and noticed there are two types hi full and lo pro. After studying it for a while(sadly it did take me a while to figure out) that one uses the hi mount shackle and one doesnt. Is that the only difference between the two? and what are the benefits of the hi mount shackle??

One other request for anyone who has the 26" stinger could you take a picture from inside you jeep so I could see how far it sticks above the hood?

Thanks for the time and help!
Jeb
Jeb, Thanks for the question... The Hi-Mount Shackle is simply an option. Does it have an advantage over the Hoop Mounted Shackle? Not really. Just adds a different look.

For quotes or customer service Click Here

Lots and Lots of Videos: https://www.youtube.com/metalcloak
matsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 07:30 AM   #184
jschilling
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I love that 26" stinger! I want it so bad but shipping is killing me haha. Any chance you could clue me in on if you all have a sale or discount coming up soon?
jschilling is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.