“Thank you sir, may we have another.” - The Saga of the MetalCloak Frame Built Bumper - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > “Thank you sir, may we have another.” - The Saga of the MetalCloak Frame Built Bumper

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 02-25-2010, 09:10 AM   #136
Jeepineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddernaught View Post
Hey Matson,

Any update on when you expect to get the black hardware in? Still waiting for my bumper to ship.
I have been promised Friday morning (tomorrow). I apologize for the delay but you would not be happy with the quality of our first 2 runs. This process has been very difficult to get right. We can ship you the stainless steel hardware kit now if you want.

Jeepineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2010, 12:49 PM   #137
muddernaught
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I call ya guys tomorrow.
muddernaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #138
UltimateCC
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Can't wait to get my new options
UltimateCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2010, 07:40 PM   #139
SC_Titan
2000 TJ Wrangler 

how about those pics of the new grille guard options? I see one in my near future.
SC_Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #140
UltimateCC
2005 LJ Wrangler 

All photographs are taken by Binh Ho-Thanh. www.binhphoto.com We are starting to get some shots together for some upcoming magazine coverage.

Unread 03-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #141
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Installed the new Metalcloak light bar today; man, this thing is great! It's got really solid recovery points which mount to all 8 front bolts for those who don't have the frame-mounted points, and the light bar itself is light and does the job admirably. There are more pics over on my Metalcloak Bumper Review, but here are some other pics.

Another fine product from Metalcloak! Should be available on the site in the next few weeks. Great job guys!

2005 TJ Sport, Light Khaki Metallic
RE 3.5" coils, OME shocks, Currie control arms, JKS track bars, JKS 1.25” BL, JKS 1” BMML, 35x12.5x15 Goodyear MT/Rs, American Racing ATX Chamber (Teflon), JB Conversions SS SYE, Tom Woods driveshaft, Savvy Gas Tank Skid, Warn 9.5ti, Viking synthetic winchline w/safety thimble, Metalcloak bumper, Metalcloak steering box skid, Savvy rear bumper, HP30 w/Aussie Locker, Barnett cover, XRF ball joints, Savvy tie rod flip, mini-skids, housing end JJ's, , Currie Steering, OME steering stabiliser, Metalcloak Tube Fenders/rear flares/rocker guards, ORO SwayLOC, Banks Stinger Exhaust, Cobra 75 WX ST with Wilson Silver Load, S-POD, Alpine/MOPAR RB1 Navigation Unit w/MOPAR iPod integration, Superlift Truspeed speedo correction, Lightforce 140 Lance driving lights, OTRATTW switch panel, Tinted UPOL Raptor Liner, Savvy Black Magic brakes, Centric rotors, Superior Evo rear shafts

In the garage: Viking Offroad 350 series Hawse fairlead, ARB compressor, Savvy corner guards, Novak 231 cable shifter, EBC green stuff/Centric rotors (rear), Savvy tub rails, Savvy taillights
dendrophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2010, 08:57 PM   #142
Mark4883
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Awesome looking Light Force's, lucky man.
Mark4883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2010, 09:07 PM   #143
UltimateCC
2005 LJ Wrangler 

looks great
Unread 03-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #144
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

So many of you are thinking it and more will say it... FINALLY!

Yes, here are the long awaited Grill Guard / Hoop Combinations for the MetalCloak TJ/LJ/YJ Frame-Built Bumper.

The New Mid Stinger (20" from the base and positions at 60 degrees for better forward stability if you were to land on it)

The New Full Stinger (26" from the base and positioned at 60 degrees for better forward stability)

The Mid Stinger Grill Guard

The Full Stinger Grill Guard

The Grill Guards follow a unique design coming off of the mounting point of the forward hoop and coming back and at an angle supported by the rugged mounting bracket.

More details on each of the hoops above our posted on our website:

Order Your Own TJ/LJ/YJ Frame-Built Modular Bumper

Just click on the hoop of your choice to see other views and more specific information.

We look forward, as always , to your feedback!

For quotes or customer service Click Here

Lots and Lots of Videos: https://www.youtube.com/metalcloak

Last edited by matsonian; 03-26-2010 at 10:59 PM..
matsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2010, 06:55 PM   #145
UltimateCC
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I can tell you this is one strong *** bumper cause I landed directly on it and would have definitely gone end over end if it hadn't been there...

Unread 03-17-2010, 10:57 AM   #146
hawk3ye
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet pix man!

Bay Area JP Club
hawk3ye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #147
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

^^^ X2 --- BinhPhoto.com has got to be our official awesome image producer for MetalCloak! Great pics!!

Unread 04-29-2010, 03:56 PM   #148
UltimateCC
2005 LJ Wrangler 

one of these events will have to meet up and get some more pics of your rigs...
Unread 05-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #149
BucketOKarma
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Any chance of a "Mid length" cap set, I don't want a stubby or crawler, but 52" is a bit long, any chance of there being say a 48" 49" or even 50" length cap set?

Secondly, are there any light tabs on the winch guard hoop? If not, can there be?

And finally, anything new on the steering skid, and license plate brackets?

It looks like I might be doing MetalCloak on my current jeep after all, but I want to make sure everything is perfect first.

Thanks

P.S.
You mentioned that MetalCloak has black roller fairleads for sale on the site, but I can't seem to find them. Thanks again

www.MilitaryJeepers.com
http://groups.jeepforum.com/CT_Jeeps
www.SiSOffroad.com

Last edited by BucketOKarma; 05-02-2010 at 03:28 PM..
BucketOKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #150
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

No... at this stage our 36" stubby, 46" crawler and 52" slider are the only options we have as part of the hundreds of builds available with the Frame Built bumper system

Currently light tabs are not offered. Though there may be option in the future. Some customers have welded tabs on their own and used rustoleum black textured paint to match up the powdercoating.

The steering plate and license plate brackets are coming soon.

Also, we offer a black roller fairlead bracket but not a black roller fairlead.

Thanks for all the great questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketOKarma View Post
Any chance of a "Mid length" cap set, I don't want a stubby or crawler, but 52" is a bit long, any chance of there being say a 48" 49" or even 50" length cap set?

Secondly, are there any light tabs on the winch guard hoop? If not, can there be?

And finally, anything new on the steering skid, and license plate brackets?

It looks like I might be doing MetalCloak on my current jeep after all, but I want to make sure everything is perfect first.

Thanks

P.S.
You mentioned that MetalCloak has black roller fairleads for sale on the site, but I can't seem to find them. Thanks again

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.