Split Rock and Lake Harmony PA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Split Rock and Lake Harmony PA

Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-01-2013, 07:19 AM   #1
li'l jeep
Always a Pirate

1997 ZJ 

Split Rock and Lake Harmony PA

Hey all;

In two weeks I'm heading out with the family to Lake Harmony for the week. Trying to figure out if I should bring the ZJ out there. Meaning, is there any trails or at least legal dirt roads.

Anyone know of anything to do away from the resort, good fishing holes, or something of that nature? I want to start teaching my 2 year old how to fish.

I can't find much online aside from the Split Rock resort's website (which is where we're staying). Does anyone have more information of the area?

Thanks all!!
Rich

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
li'l jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.