spicer 60's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > spicer 60's

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 03-25-2004, 06:55 PM   #1
DanG

spicer 60's

any one ever hear of spicer 60's axles. have a good line on a set of them out of an old millitary dodge. i was told they are the same as a dana just want to make sure im not wasting my time.

[SIZE=4] [COLOR=red]NE[/COLOR][COLOR=white]Off[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Roading[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
H2RT MEMBER
[color=red] RED JEEP MEMBER #49[/color]
POS JEEP MEMBER #3

Last edited by DanG; 03-25-2004 at 07:00 PM..
DanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2004, 09:03 PM   #2
CSP

Spicer and Dana are the same company now. If it's that old to be Spicer, you're probably wasting your time. They most likely have a low spline count and small shafts. Find something newer.
CSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2004, 09:40 PM   #3
MuddyV8YJ
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I agree with CSP, check them out really well before you buy 'em.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.