Spicer 44 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Spicer 44

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-02-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
sotik
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Spicer 44

I got a Spicer 44 rear axle on my Cherokee, I was thinking about getting some differential covers, maybe Riddler's covers for a Dana 44. Would those covers also fit a Spicer 44? I know they are pretty much the same, but if I recall correctly Spicer 44 is a bit bigger and beefier then a Dana 44 so I was wondering if the covers would fit.

sotik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

It is a Dana 44. Spicer is the division of Dana that make driveline parts like u-joints, thus Dana Spicer axles and parts. Any Dana 44 cover will fit any Dana 44.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.

CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.